Monday, April 3

life's a pool of girl fun

this post goes out to two of my best friends: ana & carla :)
with whom i've spent wednesday nights with;
with whom i share good times & drunk thoughts with;
here's to us.. *cheers*








one for the books
(blonde edition)







anna: you have to watch that show prisonbreak. that guy is really hot!
carla: what's it about?
anna: you know.. a guy.. trying to break out of prison..
anna: like, that's why.. prison - break?


carla: im watching this show pinoy big brother..
me: i saw it the other night too..
me: hey, imagine if that was us!
carla: oh no..
me: our black roots gonna grow! (gasp)

me: carls let's head out, i wanna dance
carla: no, let's stay here in the vip.. all the E-G-I-L-I-B-L-E guys are here
me: what?!
carla: E-G-I.. L-I-L-I-B-L-E guys are here..
me: (laugh) ELIGIBLE! (laugh) what are you on?
carla: look, i took v's ok!

mikee: it took you guys 3 hours to get dressed?!
anton: we've been waiting!
ana: sorry..
me: it takes 3 hours to look like this!
carla: we wanted you guys to be proud of us!

me: i'm just not that into him.. i'm gonna use my "i was a battered child" excuse..
me: like, you know..
me: i was a battered child..?
ana: and?!?
me: so i can't commit!
me: see the 'psychological' connection?